Alfonso the Code Warrior

A collection of coder and general computer jokes to rival the finest.

Monday, October 09, 2006

        Windoze is bigger
        It's bigger than Earth
        But not quite as big as
        The things that I must do now
        To upgrade all my stuff
        Oh no I need more RAM
        I set it up

        That's me in the corner
        That's me on the help line
        Losing my connection
        Trying to keep up with Linux
        And I don't know if I can do it
        Oh no I need more RAM
        I haven't bought enough
        I thought that I heard you laughing
        I thought that I heard you Ping!
        I think I thought I saw a GPF

        Every nightmare
        Of velour vest wearing Borg, I'm
        Purchasing new hardware
        Trying to cool my CPU
        Like a Pentium that become a 286
        Oh no I need more RAM
        Resistance is futile.

        Consider this
        The OS of the century
        Consider this
        The OS that brought me
        To my knees failed
        Now all these open apps have
        Come crashing down
        Now I need more RAM
        I thought that I heard you laughing
        I thought that I heard you Ping!
        I think I thought I saw a GPF

        But that was just a dream

        I hope that was a dream...

by Alan Zacher
to the tune of Losing My Religion
(Appologies to REM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home